Friday, October 7, 2011
Teehee.
I'm in a very good mood now. Why? Fyi, i'm currently in Malacca. :DDD (even word can't describe how happy i am)
But going back to kl the next day,lol. Don't ask me why, what i can say is, LIFE. D:
Is feeling so stressful when i'm in kl, it's time to take a breath.
The first thing i did when i reached here is definitely my recent activity, takes photo. haih. haihhhhh.
Glad that my youngest brother was willing to accompany me and be my driver all the way :)
But...
Seriously, he can't be my model. HE CAN'T.
Our laughter more than the photos i took. lol hahaha i just don't know why i can't stop laughing when i'm capturing his photo. xD
Oh by the way...daddy was not home,and i have no chance to meet him this time, i miss him badly. :(
I need to wake up around 6am later for sending my brother to school and had an intention of taking a picture of the sunrise. teehee.
I WANT TO RE-DYE MY HAIR OMG.
Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment