Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

The-long-post.

Just call me the emotional fool. I don't know what happened to me. -.-
I tend to be mega happy when I'm stick together with the 2 kids but down the next minute.
Supposed to go KLCC today but i rejected them. I seriously hate mood swings...
Buttt this can prove that i can't live without them. (I know both of you are reading this post hehe!)
Recently i sleep over their house like...everyday?:D I was feeling better when we are together...awww.

Alright, i should stop writing such sickening things. -.-
It's time to update the best angry birds event!
"Eh chia jeeee, i really don't know why huh, you said you don't like angry birds but why are you so excited?" the lecturer Ike said.
LOL!!



I actually don't like this shirt but it is limited so...yeah. lol.
IT'S SO FREAKING HOT THAT DAY!! I stood under the sun, and almost fainted.
Luckily i had a lot of awesome friends! They immediately took my survey papers without asking me "do you need my help?". Awww i love you guys :*




yierr. xD
Ignore the love :p
Carmen :)
Don't you think the one who standing behind me spoiled the picture?ying ying! -.-



Funny!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oukay god bless becky don't read this post-.-
My shift is from 10am till 3pm, but guess what? I stayed there until the night! The 2nd batch classmates are very fun :)
Usually we separated into many different gangs in class, but that day we are one gangs! This event brings us get closer to each other. X)
Wellllll i think we gone mad on that day. we shouted with the loudest voices. lolol.


This is a small part of my college mates. :)
Should take more pictures with others. Grrrr.
Picture from mendy :)
Aww. I won this plush toy X) Gonna give it to the one who always helped me when i need help :)

I regret not playing this game :(
End this post with one picture.
opps ying ying HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

P/s: I want to dye my hair :@@@@.

Err...can i continue this post with the tv station's trip?Better late than never right :p
Let's start!
Wait a minute. What i did that day?lolllll.

Before departure.
KDU :)
cute xD
again, ignore the love :p
:))
LOL
Heading to the TV station!
We're pelawat! lolol.
Our destination.


Urgh our first stop was the 8TV Quickie Studio.
We got the chance to meet 2 local personalities from the 8tv quickie during their shoot. :)
Ryan and Julie Woon!
I actually don't know who they are. LOL. But we had the opportunity to participate by cheering and shouting as live sound effects during the shoot. -.-

0.0 forgot what're we talking about.

Nick, you blocked me. hmm.
Eh, you blocked me la.
EHHH YOU BLOCKED ME. :@

Visit around there.
Blur. Failed. 



:p the cat.
:). =.=. :D

LOL. syok sendiri.
John: you cannot take part in photo shoot la, every time the photographer want to take the picture, you sure 'nonono wait wait'. opps so true ._.

Fly FM's studio!
Spot ike and richard ._.



Live show was cool but i had to say being a DJ ain't easy @@

Stop here. I am very dizzy. zzz.
To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment